[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub for sale

River Dolfi via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Oct 3 22:38:48 EDT 2019

Alec,
I saw the listing for that sub, but somehow missed the manual.
One of the construction details I noticed is the use of a Golden Motor 5kW
BLDC motor for the main drive. I have one, and it is a great motor.
Incredibly torque, even at very low operating speeds. Available in a
variety of voltages and sizes. Made in China, with a Canadian distributor.
I ordered my motor with some custom modification directly from the factory
in China and had great customer service and no issues whatsoever. If
anybody is looking for a very large brushless motor, I would point them in
this direction.
Thanks,

-River J. Dolfi