[PSUBS-MAILIST] Flathead Lake

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Nov 16 23:26:43 EST 2019

Hi Tim i removed the link as i was uploading numerous files and it was
noticing each upload. I have been sending all the files to the montana box
site as they were unable to download the files from dropbox. All files will
be complete next week. I will send a link to all team members once all
files are uploaded.
Sorry about the delays.
Best Regards,
David Colombo

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019, 7:59 PM T Novak via Personal_Submersibles <