[PSUBS-MAILIST] Manipulator Price

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Nov 12 17:20:10 EST 2019

Hi,
In case anyone is interested, I received some prices for electric manipulators
& grippers from an Australian firm. They are designed for ROVs so limited reach.
Have decided to make an electric manipulator myself! Prices & site link below.
Alan

Thanks for reaching out. This range of actuators will be released in Q1 2020. Our Reach 7 will be ~USD 55,000 (that's the 7-Function arm) (with cutter). For a single function gripper, it'll be ~USD 9,500.

For our current range of actuators, our partners Bay Dynamics NZ down the road in Tauranga have our products if you wanted to evaluate further. We generally don't release a price list but for reference the 5-Function arm is ~USD 22,000 and a 2-F grabber is ~5,300.
https://blueprintlab.com/