[PSUBS-MAILIST] Air comp battery compartment

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue May 28 08:21:48 EDT 2019

I will submit to conventional wisdom and find another solution, likely the cabin, however I do question whether the volume of outgas from AGM's during use (not charging) is really such a threat.  I'm sure this is a manufacturer question and if I can find our contacts at US Battery they would be a good source for this kind of information.