[PSUBS-MAILIST] Cutting styrofoam

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 19 01:35:21 EDT 2019

The Styrofoam is just for a mold to lay up the fiberglass for the MBT's so
it will never see any pressure and I set the amps just hot enough that
there is no smoke emitted which is nice. I took a video of me cutting it
and will try and upload it but not sure if it will work.
Rick

On Sat, May 18, 2019 at 7:16 PM David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles <