[PSUBS-MAILIST] Cutting styrofoam

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat May 18 20:51:03 EDT 2019

 Nice!Hank
    On Saturday, May 18, 2019, 5:34:37 PM MDT, Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Just addressed something that I have not been looking forward to and it worked great!
I had some thin SS wire laying around so I figured out the length I needed it to be then attached one end to the ground clamp of my welding machine and the other end to my electrode holder, set the machine on its lowest setting ( 10 to 55 amps DC ) then started turning up the rheostat with the wire pulled tight and at 40% the wire started going through the styrofoam like butter! So anyone that has a welder and will be cutting styrofoam in the future, this works great.
Rick

Personal_Submersibles mailing list
Personal_Submersibles at psubs.org