[PSUBS-MAILIST] open access subs and sub pilot program kickstarter now live!

Shanee Stopnitzky via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed May 15 20:52:09 EDT 2019

Hey all,

I know most of you strapped and occupied with your own sub projects, but
for those who are currently subless or just want to support more access to
subs and ocean exploration, we just launched our Kickstarter! We're
offering public programs with our subs, as well as a sub pilot training
certification agency that we are developing with Graham Hawkes and others!

We're also going to be at Maker Faire with the big sub, definitely stop by
if you attend! If you're local, you should try to go, it's amazing.

Kickstarter link here (there are lots of cool rewards! And the video
features Hank and Cliff!): bit.ly/communitysubmarines

Best,
Shanee