[PSUBS-MAILIST] Helle Engineering frequencies or any other info

Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jun 29 07:29:07 EDT 2019

Found an obituary of the fellow who founded Helle Engineering.  My kind of guy, not formally trained as an engineer, but a curious mind and independent research led him to found a successful company building underwater com systems.

I can't find anything on the web about the blue boxes his company sold, especially the frequencies they used for through water systems. Anyone here remember them or where to find more info?

Thanks,

Brian