[PSUBS-MAILIST] measuring an angle issue

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jun 26 14:33:12 EDT 2019

Hi Hank, Are you getting your dome before me? First its the Pisces VI, now
your sub, no wonder I waiting till September to get my 30" domes. Hey do
you still need the OTS rig for your boat? Mine is available, Just need to
order a cable. Let me know.
Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 10:49 AM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <