[PSUBS-MAILIST] measuring an angle issue

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jun 26 12:46:45 EDT 2019

 If it were me I would just calculate based on trig.  Before you bore out to 12" measure the depth difference between the inside and out side edges of the seat and call this a.  Measure the inside and outside diameters before boring and designate b as the difference in diameters /2.  Angle would be arctan (a/b).
Cliff