[PSUBS-MAILIST] another test

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jun 7 16:24:02 EDT 2019

 Brian,Post a picture of the new set up.Hank
    On Friday, June 7, 2019, 1:32:47 PM MDT, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hi All,                   Did another test today down at the boatyard.  I installed that cng tank thinking that it would be wonderful but it was not the case.  I'm still trying to process what was going on but it had the effect of causing me to be unstable and did not bring the nose up like I had hoped.  I think what I did was raise the COG making things unstable.  The tank was located in my "saddle" area and since it is quite low it had the effect of throwing things off.  Looks like I'm just going to yank that thing out and put some flotation buoys up high.
  I did get to monitor my O2 and CO2  for the time I was inside.  Which was working good.
 Arrrggggg !
Brian