[PSUBS-MAILIST] Oil expansion

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 3 20:01:14 EDT 2019

Brian,
I wasn't thinking of it sitting in the yard!
If you were leaving the tube open, you could just tape a plastic bag around
the top during storage. There are probably hundreds of flexible items
that would be suitable for a permanent solution if you didn't need
Over pressure, just make sure they are compatible with WD40.
I don't think the regulator would be an option for storage as it relies on air
pressure from the tanks; unless you want to keep them on your sub with open
valves.
Alan