[PSUBS-MAILIST] Motor Controller Tractor Beam

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jul 18 18:49:15 EDT 2019

Jon,
I remember seeing a video where a reporter takes control in the dragon
submersible on Lake Tahoe. He throttles to go up & does what he describes
as a wheel spin & gets know where.
After some software tinkering the problem is remedied, so I presume they adjusted
the ramping time that your software can also control.
Alan