[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor exoskeleton progress

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jul 14 19:04:52 EDT 2019

Hey Rick,  I use drywall mud. I find its always consistent, premixed  and
dries fairly quickly. Also with a metal edged tool,  you can get a smooth
finish.  That's what I will be doing as I fair out the surfaces,  before I
lay up the surface with tin foil.
I look forward to seeing your finished tank.
David

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019, 12:41 PM Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles <