[PSUBS-MAILIST] Minn Kota C2 vs Riptide

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jul 13 09:14:13 EDT 2019

 Tim,I can tell you from experience that having the same motors on both sides does not mean the sub will defiantly travel in a strait line.  I would not spent the money to match the exact thrust.  I would replace the guts of the dead motor first, if it travels wierd then replace the other to match.  Or buy Alec's motorsHank