[PSUBS-MAILIST] Minn Kota C2 vs Riptide

T Novak via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jul 12 23:15:55 EDT 2019

Thanks, Jon.

This is good information regarding the salt water vision.  I will be in fresh water for the near future, but may want to go tidal at some time.

A group purchase sounds good. At this time I am limited to 40 - 45 pound thrust motors.

My local price is for the full on trolling motor that I will part and use only the lower thruster heads as the existing controller still functions. Cabela's and Bass Pro appear to be the same company now.

Tim