[PSUBS-MAILIST] Minn Kota C2 vs Riptide

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jul 12 20:43:38 EDT 2019

Hi Tim,
I am using (6) Minn Kota 101 (4) for horizontal thrust and (2) vertical, I
paid about $ 556 each including the PWM. My supplier is in Sacramento.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 5:38 PM T Novak via Personal_Submersibles <