[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor Progress - Exoskeleton

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 2 17:10:11 EDT 2019

Hi Tim, Looks like the first not next year. Domes wont be done till late
September. I cant cut the final SS hatch rings until I have the domes are
delivered due to tolerence dimensions. So in the mean time I work on other
parts to keep it moving forward.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 11:30 AM T Novak via Personal_Submersibles <