[PSUBS-MAILIST] battery box

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Dec 17 21:17:24 EST 2019

If I understand correctly the magnets are strong enough to hold against
things like road bumps and of course the thrust produced by the motors when
in use, but weak enough that blowing MBTs would pull them off. But what
about the cables? In the Deep Workers those all go through a hydraulic
guillotine.

Thanks,
Alec

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 8:20 PM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <