[PSUBS-MAILIST] battery box

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Dec 17 18:03:09 EST 2019

Hi All,  I always talk about the things that get done and the progress.  The fact is with all the success comes failures.  I broke my nice fibreglass battery box by being stupid.  It took me a full 4 days to fabricate a new one from 1\8 steel plate and then transfer the electric bits and batteries.  Then the task of installing the 350 lb box without separating the chassis from the sphere.  Its not all smooth sailing!  The good news is I will need a test pool very soon.Hank