[PSUBS-MAILIST] Test dome.

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Dec 14 05:06:24 EST 2019

 David,That is cool! and you may be able to use them as protection domes for transporting and storage.Hank
    On Friday, December 13, 2019, 6:16:21 PM MST, David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hi guys, Christmas came early today with the delivery of my blown test dome which is 30 inch OD, full hemi with flange. One for each pilot. Anyone jealous? Next step is to do a dry fit as is and a second option to be a 150 degree dome vs 180. The second option would have no flange, just a land. The resaon, is it may be a cost saving measure. Quote from Stanley Plastics in the UK $28,000 for two slush cast domes with a machine finish. As this is beyond my budget, i am looking at alternatives. I'll send photos once its on the temp hatch ring with me in it. I'm thinking though I'm liking the size of this dome!
https://www.facebook.com/1145380217/posts/10221164830487440/