[PSUBS-MAILIST] Test dome.

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Dec 13 20:15:46 EST 2019

Hi guys, Christmas came early today with the delivery of my blown test dome
which is 30 inch OD, full hemi with flange. One for each pilot. Anyone
jealous? Next step is to do a dry fit as is and a second option to be a 150
degree dome vs 180. The second option would have no flange, just a land.
The resaon, is it may be a cost saving measure. Quote from Stanley Plastics
in the UK $28,000 for two slush cast domes with a machine finish. As this
is beyond my budget, i am looking at alternatives. I'll send photos once
its on the temp hatch ring with me in it. I'm thinking though I'm liking
the size of this dome!

https://www.facebook.com/1145380217/posts/10221164830487440/