[PSUBS-MAILIST] Optical Oxygen Sensors

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Aug 20 19:25:26 EDT 2019

Hi Alan, having had the second seat in the Gamma while at Flathead for the
expedition,  I monitored and logged the O2 readings through out the dives.
Start at hatch closure, upon reaching depth(up to 200ft+), at mid mark of
the planned dive duratation and again upon accent.The variation was minor
throught the dive.
David

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019, 3:23 PM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <