[PSUBS-MAILIST] Jodie B Mods

Wed Aug 14 08:57:27 EDT 2019

Hi All

I meant to reply re a couple of enquiries on my new sub.  I havent really
done much other than build the battery pods and they are not yet fitted.
But i am going to crack on this winter.  I have been doing a load of other
non-Sub related projects.

It will get done.  Eventually.  :)

Hoping to get another dive in Jodie B in the next week or so.  Weather
permitting.  My diving support is back from holiday now, so i wont be on my
own.

On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 at 16:25, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <