[PSUBS-MAILIST] Optical Oxygen Sensors

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Aug 9 00:08:15 EDT 2019

Thanks Jon,
Some great products there. I had read that I could use a resister & capacitor to
read analog on the digital pins based on the time it took to charge the capacitor,
& wasn't too thrilled about going down that path.
Was tempted to buy all those items straight away but will hold off a bit until I
buy all my sensors. Knowing that I can rely on these options is great though.
I have requested clarification on whether the optical sensors accuracy is <2%
error on the range that it measures (0-25%) or on 0-100% O2. If it's on the latter
then it's not very good, however it was quite accurate in the video I saw so
hopefully it's <2% on 0-25%.
I have also asked if they make a product with a wider measuring range.
Have two price requests in the pipe line & will give an update when the info
comes in.
Cheers Alan