[PSUBS-MAILIST] Vacuum vacuum

MerlinSub@t-online.de via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 30 05:03:04 EDT 2019

Why you not use just the Dieselengine for that purpose..  :-)

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Vacuum vacuum
Datum: 2019-04-30T04:24:45+0200
Von: "Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles"
<personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
An: "Personal Submersibles General Discussion"
<personal_submersibles at psubs.org>

Alan,   All you would need to do is open a valve.   But I was mainly just
doing it to test that I have everything back together that I took apart.
It's a hell of a lot easier that hooking up a vacuum pump.  The other thing
is that if your hatch dogs are not compressing your hatch down very hard (
like mine ) then potentially if you were lingering at the surface right at
the hatch level you could get some leakage passed the hatch o ring.

Brian