[PSUBS-MAILIST] K 350

TOM WHENT via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 26 22:58:12 EDT 2019

Thanks ! I should buy a set of plans to see what I'm up against.

Cheers,

Tom

Get Outlook for Android

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 9:47 PM -0400, "Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

Scott Waters had a K350 hull he was trying to sell. Might be cheaper to buy it and complete.  Mark Guetre is almost done with his. He could give some pointers. Both those guys are also on Facebook.

Brian

Get Outlook for Android