[PSUBS-MAILIST] onboard gear

Shanee Stopnitzky via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Apr 22 17:46:03 EDT 2019

Have there been many submersible escapes historically? I know submarines yes, but wondering if there are incident reports in the world or peoples brains about anyone escaping a submersible and what the circumstances were.

Institute for Emergence//Community Submersibles Project

:::::

'The fact remains that political frontiers are impervious to our verbal cultures, while the substantially nonverbal civilization of playfulness crosses them with the happy freedom of the wind and the clouds.' ~ Primo Levi

:::::

'Caught up in a mass of abstractions, our attention hypnotized by a host of human-made technologies that only reflect us back to ourselves, it is all too easy for us to forget our carnal inherence in a more-than-human matrix of sensations and sensibilities. Our bodies have formed themselves in delicate reciprocity with the manifold textures, sounds, and shapes of an animate earth. Our eyes have evolved in subtle interaction with other eyes, as our ears are attuned by their very structure to the howling of wolves and the honking of geese. To shut ourselves off from these other voices, to continue by our lifestyles to condemn these other sensibilities to the oblivion of extinction, is to rob our own senses of their integrity, and to rob our minds of their coherence. ' ~David Abrams