[PSUBS-MAILIST] compass

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Apr 22 08:18:28 EDT 2019

Alan,
It's been a while, but I can report back now.  I just finished building a display for Hank using the CMPS12 sensor and it seems to be a good low cost alternative to the HMC6343.  I like the fact that it has an option for TTL serial communication and the tilt-compensation seems to be quite stable.  I wouldn't hesitate to purchase it and I'm going to get one for myself even though I already have the HMC6343.
Jon