[PSUBS-MAILIST] PVHO rules

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Apr 21 20:57:15 EDT 2019

Hank,
not quite following you on that. Modern temperature controllers have PID control.
They predict when to turn on or off rather than react to the sensor hitting a
certain temperature.
Lots of cheap ones out there. Not saying this is ideal but just an example...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dual-Digital-F-C-PID-Temperature-Controller-Furnace-Kiln-Oven-Thermocouple/230780863978?hash=item35bb9c85ea:g:8AAAAOSwPcVVk5Iq
When I was annealing my acrylic I had to drop the temperature by a degree every
hour & was monitoring it through the night. Much better to be able to program
the ramping of the temperature.
Alan