[PSUBS-MAILIST] onboard gear

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Apr 21 19:51:42 EDT 2019

Hi Shanee, even though the SeaQuestor is not finished, I had two specialty
kits built for me in water proof cases. The first one is a first aid kit
that has full triage capabilities, the second is an emergency food, and
water supply designed for the full lenght 80 hour mission and rescue period
for two people.

David Colombo

On Sun, Apr 21, 2019, 3:55 PM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <