[PSUBS-MAILIST] pressure pump

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Apr 18 00:26:34 EDT 2019

Brian,
you could just hook the pump up & see if you get much pressure with just air.
However you may need to then read the specs to see if it needs water running
through it for lubrication or cooling.
I am not sure how much air you would need to pump out to give a sufficient
Vacuum to set the hatch seal. Maybe that is the first question.
If you know how much air you need to pump out then if you pumped out
water instead it would need to be the same volume.
Alan