[PSUBS-MAILIST] solenoid valves

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Apr 15 21:39:05 EDT 2019

Hi Hank,

Great the new valves work so well. I recall you posting photos of a new
valve during the winter, but unless my memory is playing tricks on me
(which it does) I recall a small pneumatic ram, not a solenoid. Did you
change that or am I wrong?

Best,
Alec

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 4:36 PM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <