[PSUBS-MAILIST] Harold's redesigned redneck Air Conditioner

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 12 17:46:39 EDT 2019

Very good Brian,
they work for cars so no doubt you'll get some benefit.
I have concluded (for now) that I will have snorkel valves with a fan to
pump air in through them. And also peltiers for dehumidification, extra cooling
& heating.
The snorkels will mean I can close the hatch fully when transiting on the surface,
keep cool & not need life support on.
Cheers Alan