[PSUBS-MAILIST] k350 question

Tue Apr 9 06:52:32 EDT 2019

I poked an O ring into the groove and shoved it in hard.  Probably about a
6mm O ring.  The idea was that i could get the tanks off easier without the
silicone mess.  The O ring works fine, but i havent taken the tanks off,
and have no intention of, so probably silicone is just fine.

On Fri, 5 Apr 2019 at 02:52, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <