[PSUBS-MAILIST] paint questions

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 2 17:56:43 EDT 2019

Unfortunately I don't have any answers for you at the moment Shanee, but in
the not-too-distant future I will be sending little Snoopy to a commercial
(oil and gas infrastructure) painting facility for a full sandblast and
paint job, at which time I'll be able to report specifically on what
products are used in the process. ~ Doug S.

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 4:32 PM Shanee Stopnitzky via Personal_Submersibles <