[PSUBS-MAILIST] K350 motors and housings - available

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 2 11:45:49 EDT 2019

Sean, I can relate, but that's because of our northern roots.  Summer water temps in the Florida Keys can reach 90F (32C for those of you still stuck in the metric system).  Just now April and water temp is already 77.5F.
Absent some kind of air conditioning system, best time to dive down here is January/February when water temps drop to 70F.
We should schedule another Islamorada dive.