[PSUBS-MAILIST] K350 motors and housings - available

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 2 08:10:08 EDT 2019

Yeah Alan, it was great to meet you in the Keys a few years back… also glad
you provide us representation in NZ!

Brian, I didn't realize you named your folding boat; did 'Maude' come from
the 1970's TV show? For those not aware, Brian has a Porta Bote folding
skiff that he can store flat underneath his K-350 for those dives when
there aren't other support boats around… slick set-up. ~ Doug

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 9:50 PM Gregory Snyder via Personal_Submersibles <