[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor progress- HP air rack

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Apr 1 14:30:47 EDT 2019

Hi Tim, Yup there are two diameters, one for the 80cf alum and one for an
8" tank . I have the standard boot on my tank and the larger one is the
receiver boot to sit in.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 10:32 AM T Novak via Personal_Submersibles <