[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor progress- HP air rack

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Apr 1 04:17:11 EDT 2019

 David, ingenious!Hank
    On Sunday, March 31, 2019, 10:42:23 PM MDT, David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hi Guys, I decided to work outdoors today on the hp air tank rack. After a couple hours of fine tune grinding and cutting out the bottom of the upper tank boots the rack and boots are now ready. I am using tank boots as tank support and as a guide. The fiberglass exoskeleton will hide the entire tank except for the upper 4 inches of the tanks and valves. I thought was going to mock up the rear thrusters and linkage, untill I discovered that the hole cut thru the tank rack was cut 1/4" two small,  so back to the grinding. David_______________________________________________
Personal_Submersibles mailing list
Personal_Submersibles at psubs.org