[PSUBS-MAILIST] DSV Aquatic update

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue May 29 14:52:08 EDT 2018

Alec, I always have good intentions but as I am sure you know, stopping to turn on/off the camera really interrupts the work flow and so I'm not as disciplined at catching footage as I should.  For example, I should have captured rolling the old trailer out like I did rolling the new trailer in.
Cliff, sub mods will happen right here in the old driveway fighting off black flies and mosquitoes.  I really wish I could find a cheap garage to protect me from the elements but also so I don't have to keep dragging tools in/out of the house all the time.
Doug, I would love to have a permanent gantry but don't have the space for it.  This wooden gantry will be torn down this week since I'm already tired of looking at it.  If I ever need a gantry again I will rebuild it.