[PSUBS-MAILIST] Mushroom Valve?

Mon Feb 5 08:20:10 EST 2018

Hi Steve,

Ah I see, your saddle tanks hold floats.  I assume this will add quite
a lot of stability, but if you have the buoyancy compensated with
weight down low, surely the freeboard will remain unchanged?

Will be interesting to see how you get on with them and what
difference they make.  How far off completion are you?

Anyway, I have decided to scrap the saddle tanks idea.  I am going to
make some removable "surface floats" instead.  They will attach to the
side for surface running\towing and be removed to the support boat for
diving.

Not a perfect solution but easier to make, no venting problems and no
hull welding....

Regards
James