[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)Thruster Mount

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Dec 21 14:48:24 EST 2018

Hank,
was thinking you could be extravagant & go with 2 lots of thrusters.
Have one lot inside the cowling for submerged use & the other pair
at the back for surface or mid water & shallow use. So you get your
economy & safety.
It would also give you redundancy; as with our tractor steering, if one
horizontal thruster or motor controller goes down you go round in circles.
Also you would have nearly double the power if you needed it.
I am putting 4 horizontal thrusters on my current build.
Alan