[PSUBS-MAILIST] motor pods

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jan 25 23:57:27 EST 2017

Heck of a deal! I was thinking of using a golf cart accelerator pedal that
I assume has the potentiometer attached to it and install it where my foot
goes on the steering yoke for my stern thruster. How do you think that
would work? and I think they have a separate two way switch for forward and
reverse?

Rick

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 4:49 PM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <