[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED maximum forward voltage

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Aug 28 23:54:20 EDT 2017

Cliff,
below is the reply from Kevin. In the past he has asked questions from
engineers for me, but is just quoting a data sheet here. I know that their
test criteria for maximum temperature is well above their recommended
temperature & they test for something like 1000 hrs.
These are designed to be run in buildings continuously so I don't think
a small over voltage for a short time in our application is going to be harmful.
Might see if I can extract a bit more from him.
Alan

Sent from my iPad