[PSUBS-MAILIST] A few cool pics from this weekend

Marc de Piolenc via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Nov 29 02:23:34 EST 2016

How did the airplane get there? It looks intact, except for the small
matter of nothing being there from the firewall forward.

Ditched, then partially salvaged? Or stripped and sunk to amuse divers?

Marc

--
Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog
Polymath weblog: http://www.archivale.com/weblog