[PSUBS-MAILIST] Mystery sub

Lasse Schmidt via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jan 18 06:43:26 EST 2015

Hej Carsten,

Surprisingly, I found it just i few kilometers from home. I´ll make sure to take more pictures when i have permission from the owner this week.
It would be fun to buy it if it looks ok. I guess a new dome has to be made, and it lacks something in the back of the submarine on top of the fins maybe, doesn´t look very standard.
And it looks like the motor is inside the pressure hull. Hybrid - maybe with a tiny motor?
I´ll get back with more pics when I have them. Exciting!

Lasse Schmidt
Upplevelsepresent.se<http://Upplevelsepresent.se>
Skeppsbron 21, Tullhus 1
11130 Stockholm