[PSUBS-MAILIST] Removable tru hulls

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jan 16 11:59:16 EST 2015

Scott,
Why such a big penetrator plate for just control wires?
Hank--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 1/16/15, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Removable tru hulls
 To: "Personal Submersibles General Discussion" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>

 Scott,
 please not there! I did it, and it took me weeks to correct
 the weld distortion. I had to build a custom tool to
 re-machine the seat in place. Give me a call if my last
 email was not clear.
 Best,
 Alec
 On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at
 11:45 AM, swaters at waters-ks.com
 via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
 wrote:
 I think I just figured
 out how I am going to do it. I will put the pentrator on the
 bottom of the sub in between the ribs. Both manipulator arms
 can share the single penetrator and hook right into the
 hydrolic resevor box. Thanks!Scott Waters

 Sent from my U.S.
 Cellular® Smartphone