[PSUBS-MAILIST] Gamma test dive

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Aug 8 22:09:56 EDT 2014

Thanks' guys, I thank this is the case.
Wow warm water, yikes.  I had to install a marine engine compartment exhaust fan in Gamma.  I need air circulation and a way to cool the sub down when working on it.  The temp hits 28C inside and the fan cools it down real fast.  I had it running at the lake today to cool it down when getting ready to start diving.  Works great!  noisy but works real fast so who cares about the noise,

John, I agree it is not much difference in pressure, but it is very uncomfortable for my ears.  Also I am new to life support operations and I like to keep her on the mark.